All photography kindly provided by clients including Chiselwood, Alexander James Interiors, Sophie Peckett Design, Gunter & Co and Crowther & Sons.
Since 1991, Jane Nelson PR has worked continuously building awareness and developing brands in the luxury UK interiors market.
At Jane Nelson PR we believe that PR has a pivotal role to play in the commercial activities of a company, and most of our PR campaigns are driven by three business imperatives: to make our clients stand-out in their markets; to enhance their reputations amongst all their publics; and to help sell products and services.
We don't do anything by numbers. Instead, we offer a bespoke service for brands we love, based on an intuitive understanding of their philosophy and the market in which they operate. We then become an invaluable part of the team. Each client is treated individually with a personal, tailored campaign to suit objectives and budgets. Our great results for clients speak for themselves, generating valuable sales enquiries as well as helping to build brand awareness.
What We've Achieved
- Launching Clayton Munroe (door furniture) and building it into a major player in the high end interiors market. Jane was appointed Marketing Director and awarded shareholding for her efforts and handled this account for 12 years. As a board director Jane also worked extensively with companies throughout France to negotiate and establish French brands in the UK.
- Launching Robinson and Cornish (bespoke kitchens) in the early nineties and developing the brand into a market leader in the bespoke kitchen market. Jane handled this account for 10 years.
- Appointed PR consultant to Chiselwood (bespoke kitchens and furniture) in 2001. Jane consistently achieves exceptional levels of national editorial coverage.
- Launch of the Chiselwood Paint Collection in 2006 in collaboration with Little Greene.
- Jane secured 16 page "centrefold special" editorial on a Chiselwood project in the February 2012 issue of Essential Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom magazine.
- 11 page feature on Lincolnshire manor house designed by client Sophie Peckett Design in December 2014 issue Homes & Gardens.
- Appointed November 2015 by the prestigious and highly successful Alexander James Group to handle national and international PR for its private residential interior design division.
- Over 25 years Jane has earned a reputation for delivering down to earth but highly effective communications campaigns across the UK.